What Is Branded Email?
Email has quickly become the most common and essential form of written
business communication, yet most people aren't using it as an effective
branding tool. Think about it, would you consider sending a business
letter on plain white paper?
Of course not, yet most people still send plain text emails, often
without even including their company name unless it's a part of their
email address. Branded email is formatted with a consistent,
professional look that includes your company or product logo (i.e., your
brand), your signature, and your marketing message. It's like business
stationery for email!
How Branded Email Helps Your Business
No matter if youíre a one-person home business or a large corporation,
using branded email in outside business communications is one of the
most effective and inexpensive marketing tools you can use. Just as
printed stationery and business cards offer the opportunity to more
effectively communicate and build your image and brand in the
marketplace, so does branded email.
Every business email you send is an opportunity to make an impact, a
chance to put forth a positive, memorable, best impression of you and
your business. Non-descript, impersonal, and haphazard looking emails
donít create the impression your business needs in order to grow and
prosper. Branded email, on the other hand, leaves a strong,
professional, dynamic impression with each and every email you send.
Soon all businesses will use branded email. The marketing value is
clear, enormous, and irrefutable. Itís inexpensive and simple to use,
and solutions like BrandMail® make it as easy as sending plain email.
Stop sending email that goes unnoticed and unremembered, start sending
branded email today!
What To Look For In A Branded Email Solution
Branded email should be formatted for maximum professional impact. Itís
most effective when it is tasteful, is in a generally accepted business
format, and is personalized for the sender. It should include all of
your companyís contact information with a link to your web site. It
shouldnít be ďadsyĒ or too much like a web page. Remember, this is a
business communication. Personal contact information and job title are
essential. An added graphical signature makes your email more engaging,
personal, and persuasive.
- Your logo is an invaluable tool that reinforces your brand and image. Show it!
- Your handwritten signature creates a strong, memorable, personal impression.
- Clean, consistent formatting conveys professionalism.
- Reinforce your marketing message by including it in every email.
- Include links that allow recipients to read web pages containing additional information, market solutions, and offers.
Itís important to make sure your branded email gets delivered, looks the
same every time and for each employee in your company, and that it can
be viewed no matter what email program the recipient uses. It should be
possible for your recipients to file and archive your business
communications and know that they will appear exactly the same in 10
years as they do today.
Some questions to ask about a proposed branded email solution:
With BrandMail® youíll answer YES to all of these questions.
- Is it simple to set up and use?
- Is it easy to make changes in the email format?
- Does it display correctly no matter what email program a
recipient uses, including older AOL, older Netscape, and text
- Does it get delivered, even after going through all commercial
grade anti-spam filters?
- Does it display properly on a laptop on an airplane and
a dialup computer that's not connected to the Internet?
- Does it display properly in default Outlook 2007 settings
that suppress web graphics?
- Will the graphical content of saved and archived messages
change should you change branded email vendors?
Click here for a test drive!